Monday, July 30, 2007

Finally



I finally did a scrapbook page. I've been so busy trying to organize my craft corner and doing a bunch of cards that I didn't have time to make a scrapbook page. I've had these pictures since March this year and had planned to do a page using those pics but I always pushed them away and did something else instead. The sketch is from Becky Fleck . The pp is Crate Paper Crush Collection. The pictures were taken in Kona, NC.
I have also done a couple of cards but I'll post them later. I got a stamp set from Stampin'Up called Wild about you and hopefully I'll do a couple of cards tonight and post pictures tomorrow. My crocodile card was featured in the last scrapbook.com newsletter, it was one of 9 cards that were featured there. I'm kind of proud of that ;)

Have a nice Monday

TaTaFor Now

2 comments:

Músla said...

til lukku með krókó kortið enda súper kort hjá þér ,æðisleg þessi síða ,verð að fara að koma mér í skrappsíðu gírinn !!!

Bryndís H. said...

Æðislega flott síða hjá þér :)