Friday, July 20, 2007

Have a nice weekend


I don't feel like I've been doing much lately, maybe because I haven't done much scrapbooking. I need to start using my stuff.


I did a couple of cards last night though, I don't like them too much, I feel like they're missing something. I used Cricut paper (Provocraft). And embossed it with my Cuttlebug.
I used my ATC card to make this card.


Today I finished "A Scrappy Card" for a challenge. It's for my son's friend, they get along so good. My son made a picture for him and I put it inside the card.

The paper is from Sam & Abby Collection from Imaginisce, It's doublesided. The title is a rub-on from JoAnn.
TaTa for now

4 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful "Scrappy Card" Hulda! Your ATCs and card is awesome! It's nice of you to make a card for your son's friend. It's such a great idea for you to include your son in the card making process. It adds that personal touch!

Thank you once again for participating in this week's TIC. I posted your card on Card Inspired.

Maria

Maria said...

Hi Hulda! I nominated you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! Check out my blog site for the details!

Tejal said...

Hi Hulda, I came via Maria's blog. I think your cards are really great. Very simple but elegant. I think you rock!!!

Músla said...

wow stórglæsileg eins og alltaf ,svo gaman að skoða það sem þúrt að bralla ;) takk fyrir mig !!!