Saturday, July 14, 2007

my newest creations

Last Wednesday I went over to my friends house and did a little bit of scrapbooking...and a little bit more of talking. It's the first time in almost a year that I get to do some scrapbooking with someone, instead of alone in my living room. I have a whole bunch of pictures of my DS and his friend and I've decided I want to do an 8x8 in. album using pictures from their playtime.





Last night I decided to try out making an Artist Trading Card, there is a challenge on this blog that I recently found, and I made an ATC card for the first time, and it was so much fun I just might do some more tonight!


This Wednesday I'm going to a Stampin'Up workshop and I think it's going to be so much fun. I guess I should check out their catalog and see if they have something I really "need".

TTFN - TaTa For Now

2 comments:

stína fína said...

skemmtilegt kort :O)

Bryndís H said...

Flott síða hjá þér og kortið sætt :)