Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Shopping trip

My neighbor stopped by yesterday, she's been away for few days and was dying to do some shopping @ A.C. Moore so we loaded my DS in the car and went shopping. A.C. Moore has been changing their scrapbooking and stamping section and getting rid of some stufff, like the shelves they used to keep their paper. So we decide to get one rack and just split it in half, that way we get 14-15 shelves each to keep our pp in. Now we just have to figure out how we're going to split it because it's made of metal :0


Anyway, I made 6 more cards last night. I'll probably be sending a few of my latest cards to my mom in Iceland and she'll sell them for me and the rest I'll take to the store where I sell most of my cards, Sanctuary of Stuff.
The paper is from here and there, the stamps are from Stampin'Up, the embossing folders I use are cuttlebug and Sizzix. On the top card I sanded the embossed pp.
Have a nice day everyone!

1 comment:

stína fína said...

geggjuð kort alveg :O)