Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Two cards and a cute boy

I've got 2 cards to show you. I got the Wild about you stamp set last friday and I just love it....well, except for the poor aligator, he's not doing too good, he wont stamp good enough so my friend had Stampin'Up send me another one. I've been trying out using glitter chalk on the stamped image and then put Crystal Effects on it and I love the results. The glitter shows through even better than without Crystal Effects.

this card did not want it's picture taken for some reason, so this one will have to do. The paper is from The Paper Loft , from the Well Worn Collection. I love that pp, found it at Sandy's Scrapbook Corner in Brevard, NC. I cut out the lion's face and but a 3D pad under it.



I made this card for a one year old princess, I knew the parents would appreciate a homemade card. this one is a match book style card and the pp is Bazzill Bling and DCVW. I used my Cuttlebug for the embossed background.




I was looking through the names of the places on my map and was surprised to see Hove, England, on the list. Wanna know why???? My grandmother was from there!!!! I love checking the list of places where you guys come from and it's fun to see countries I've been to or even places I've been to. I haven't been to Hove but I've been to England a few times.

I have to show off my cute son too. He was ready to go to the birthday party and I asked him to smile for me, at first he just showed me his teeth and then I was trying to explain to him that he needed to smile (he's only two) and he thought I meant that he was supposed to put his fingers on his cheeks.


TaTaForNow

1 comment:

Bryndís H said...

Ljónakortið er alveg meiriháttar flott, það liggur við að mig langi í þessa stimpla hehe ;) Fílakortið er líka flott og drengurinn er bara bjútí sko ;)