Thursday, August 23, 2007

Christmas in August

I managed to do 7 cards today...and they are all Christmas cards. I did some stamping last night and wanted to try out my cute paper today. I used the same stamp on all and the same sketch (found somewhere in my head).
I used patterned paper from Scenic Route and Sassafrass Lass.






I did a card and a tag for Maria's challenge.

TaTaForNow

edit:
I totally forgot to write about the cute stamp. It's from Inkadinkado and I got it at A. C. Moore. I fell in love with it as soon as I laid my eyes on it.

13 comments:

Beth said...

Those are wonderful!!! You have taken the same image and used it in so many unique and beautiful ways! Where did you get that darling snowman?

huldabeib said...

Þau eru æðisleg!!!

gilla said...

vá, vá hvað þau eru flott, pappírinn er alveg meiri háttar í þeim.

Bryndís H. said...

Mjög flott kort hjá þér ...vá! Stimpillinn er líka rosa sætur. Rosalega ert þú dugleg að framleiða kort! :)

Músla said...

wow geggjað flott og þessi kruttlegi stimpill er to die for

Björk said...

Æðislega flott kortin þín og stimpillinn er æði :)

helga l said...

vává Hulda æðisleg jólakort :)

helgaj said...

Geggjuð jólakort hjá þér skvís:O)

Gógó said...

Æðisleg hjá þér - og ekkert smá dugleg að gera jólakort í ágúst!

malieta said...

These cards are beautiful Hulda!!!You really did a great job with Maria's challenge!!!
Thank you for stopping by and for the compliment...I can't wait to see more of your beautiful cards,I will definately be back!
Malieta:)

Maria said...

Wow Hulda! Fabulous cards and so many of them! Looks like you're on the roll with your Christmas cards! Awesome.

Your card and tag for my challenge are beautiful. I love the stamps and papers that you used. I posted your card on Card Inspired!! Thank you for participating in my challenge. I really appreciate your work!

Maria

Anonymous said...

æðisleg kort!
Solveig.

stína fína said...

æðisleg öll :O)