Thursday, August 2, 2007

Five fronts

I decided the other day that I wanted to work a little bit on the stamped images that I had. Well, I only worked on 5 images and now they are ready to be glued on folded cardstock, one of them I'm going to add ribbon to but the others are pretty much ready. I'll probably use some kind of white cardstock for those cards.

The first two cards have Stampin'Up elephants and the other cards have images from Rubber Soul.








My birthday is next week and I have already received a few birthdaypresents in the mail from friends in Iceland and my friend and neighbour couldn't wait to give me here present. ;)


It's a craft storage spinner. It holds a lot of stuff, I've got more stuff I could put in there, I just haven't taken the time to do it. My DS thinks it's so much fun making it spin around ;)
This weekend I'm going to focus on scrapbooking, I've got a challenge going on in the scrapclub I'm in, using a round sketch from Becky Fleck . I had plannd to work on my page tonight but instead I've been wrapping up things I have to take to the post office tomorrow to have them shipped to friends in Iceland. Hopefully I'll be able to post something on Saturday!
TTFN

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a fun blog you have! Glad I found it! Your cards are really cute.

Músla said...

geggjuð þessi kort hjá þér ,,æðislegt hvernig dýrin glansa svona flott

p.s ég sé að þér hefur tekist að setja inn email link hjá þér ,dem ég skil ekkert í þessum og er engan vegin að ná þessu !!!im such að sukker :)

Bryndís H. said...

Ferlega flott þessi kort hjá þér, lífleg og skemmtileg :)