Thursday, August 16, 2007

I did it

I manage to do 4 scrapbookpages the other night....but I had to stay up til 3 a.m. to do it. I have only scanned 3 of them because I haven't done all the small details on the last one.



I think the papers are from Flair Designs.
And today I have done 2 cards so far and am working on 4 christmas cards.


These stamps are from Lizzie Anne Designs, I got this idea as soon as I saw them in their store. I think I like the second one better, at least I think it looks better to put the ribbon "under" the cup. An I thought the swirls from Cuttlebug are just perfect for a backround!

I got a new camera today in the mail. I got it on ebay for a fair price, now I just need a memory stick. My old camera worked fine until the screen started breaking down and I figured since I got some money for my birthday I could get a new one ;)
Anyway, I should get back to my christmas cards and work on them a little more!

TTFN

2 comments:

Bryndís H. said...

Rosalega flottar síður hjá þér...ferlega flottur pp og kortin...vá bara :)

stína fína said...

æðislegar síður og geggjuð kort :O)