Friday, August 17, 2007

No glue

Our car broke down again today, for the second time this week, so I couldn't buy more glue for my cards. But that only means I get extra time to prepare for more cards. I've got a lot of images to color and I'm going to use my Cuttlebug and make a bunch of embossed backgrounds.

I just ordered clear envelopes and clear boxes for the cards I sell, here.

Last night I made two Christmas cards before I ran out of glue. I´m waiting for more Christmas stamps, some that I wont have to color in as much as this kitty cat:

The stamp is from Penny Black.
They are talking about multitasking on tv right now and they should see me right now, I'm writing my blog, watching tv and cutting cardstock so I can do some embossing!
And now they're gonna talk about mosquitos and if they attack some people more than others...I'm a living proof, I get way more bites than my husband and I get allergic reaction too.
Anyway, I better get on with what I'm doing, I've got the cardstock ready and need to get my bug!
Have a nice weekend!

10 comments:

Beth said...

That kitty is too cute! It would be a lot of coloring to mass produce for Christmas cards. I hate to hear about your car because car troubles can be the most frustrating! I just found out from DH that he found your package this afternoon on his desk at work and realized he forgot to mail it! I am so... sorry! I will get it in the mail this weekend with an extra treat! By the way, I think you are NICE. Check out my blog to see what it is all about!

Anonymous said...

Æðislega flott kort og krúttlegur stimpill :)

Bryndís H. said...

Rosalega flott jólakort og sætur kisi :) Vonandi kemst bíllinn fljótt í lag svo þú komist í límið ;)

gilla said...

Meiri háttar flott kort hjá þér, finnst æðislega flott þessi svarta lína sem kemur utanum myndina hjá þér. lyftir kortinu svo upp.

stína fína said...

ææ ekki gott mál með bílinn :O/ en þessi kort eru bara æði og krúttuð :O)

Gógó said...

Geggjuð hjá þér :)

Sara said...

Flott jólakort hjá þér og kjút stimpill :)

Ida said...

Hi, I just found your blog from reading a comment you left on Trudee's blog. I like your style of cards. This kitty card is adorable. Ida

Laura said...

I love the cards!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

These are absolutely adorable!! Way too cute!