Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thank you cards

I've done half of the thank yous that I need to do....in about 24 hours!!! That's not bad at all.
What do you think?

They are just postcard style. I used my Cuttlebug to cut the Ladybugs (QuicKutz die) and the stamps are from Technique Tuesday.


I'm going to focus on Maria's challenge for this week...hopefulle I'll be able to do a few cards and tags. I want to do a whole bunch of christmascards this week, we'll see how that goes. On friday I'm going to a Stampin'Up Workshop, on Thursday I'll probably get a couple of pretty big Stampin'Up orders that I'm going to have to forward to Iceland. I'll get a couple of stampsets myself too ;)

TaTaForNow

7 comments:

Bryndís H. said...

Vá...það er engin smá framleiðsla í gangi ...flott kort ;)

helga l said...

vá geggjað :D

Helgaj said...

Geggjað!!!!!

Gógó said...

Vá ekkert smá flott - en þeinkjú cards for what... það hefur alveg farið framhjá mér!

Hulda said...

þeinkjú cards fyrir stóru afmælisgjöfina mína frá skrapphópnum!

malieta said...

Hi Hulda!
These thank You ATC's are beautiful and you only have half of them done! wow!!!! The Ladybug and the stamp are so cute. Good Luck with all of these.*smile*

Huldabeib said...

Æðisleg kort!!