Thursday, September 27, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

This week has been a busy one. I received my last order as a SU customer, received my starter kit and have already got an order ready ;) I need a good supply of paper don't I, in case I get a workshop.
I've also started making tutorials for a group of friends and translating some to icelandic. I'm looking forward to posting them in my group. I will not be posting them here. I've already posted one and this was the project:





This was really fun to make, I think I'll probably do more of those for Halloween or Christmas, using different colors and stamps of course.


I still haven't posted any of the cards I made at the stampcamp last weekend!!! I had so much fun making those cards I better show off a couple of them now.





I'm not going into any details, I'm way too tired to even be blogging. I've got to start going to bed earlier in the evening....maybe around midnight would at least be better than 2 in the morning when the little one wakes me up between 7 and 8 (and won't take a nap unless he's in the car).
Yesterday was a great day, I got so much stuff in the mail, the SU starter kit (a bunch of new stuff), a couple of icelandic stamps from my mom (for the christmascards I'm making), a box full of candy and stamps from one of my friends in Iceland and we went to Burnsville, NC, which I think is one of the prettiest places here in the mountains, especially where my husband's relatives live. And my son love visiting with the other kids.

Well, I need to get some rest now folks. I'll post another blog sometime soon!

TTFN

3 comments:

BeggaHuna said...

glæsileg kort ;) hlakka líka ekki smá til þegar grúbban þín verður tilbúin :)

stína fína said...

geggjað flott, hlakka til að byrja í nýju grúbbuni :O)

Helgaj said...

Geggjað flott hjá þér:O)