Monday, September 10, 2007

Busy Fall

It looks like I'm going to pretty busy this fall, making Christmas cards. I've got an order for about 200 cards. So tonight I started stamping like a mad woman. I have to try to be organized and use every minute available to do as much as I can. I managed to do a few cards this weekend but I'm only going to post a picture of one of my cards, I think the rest are similar to other cards that I have posted here. I got my first stamps from StampinBella the other day and managed to to a few cards using my Merrybella this weekend.
I used Marvy markers and a couple of Stampin'Up markers, Stickles on the tree, hat, boots and the ground, Crystal Effects on the boots and paper from American Crafts.
I'm going to keep this short so I can do some work around the house and maybe color some of my images.
TTFN

6 comments:

Svana Jóna said...

Flott kort hjá þér :Þ

rosabjorg said...

Mjög flott kort hjá þér.

stína fína said...

æðislegt :O)

Helgaj said...

Æðislegt kort, flottur stimpillinn:O)

Músla said...

þetta er geggjað flott ,ég á einmitt nokkrar sona bellur og meira á leiðinni :)

helga l said...

geggjað kort :)