Friday, September 7, 2007

Five simple cards

I promised you a blog today, I know it's already Saturday in Iceland....but not here in NC.

I made 5 cards yesterday and colored a bunch of images for christmas cards. The cards I made weren't too complicated. I used the dress from the SU set Blooming with Happiness and used stickles on the flowers in the dress. I stamped a bunch to have handy in case I need to do more and I used most of my ink pads. I'm planning on doing some in gold and silver too, but wont have time to do that tonight. I used Baroque Motifs on the fifth card and Old Olive (green) ink and Chocolate Chip (brown) ink...all from Stampin'Up.

I am working on a few cards now, I'm cutting paper to go with the images I colored yesterday and putting in envelopes so I can grab them when ever I have a few minutes to glue the pieces together. I also need to do a baby card tonight, tomorrow we're going to see the newest member of my hubbies family, his cousin's wife had a baby boy yesterday morning and we'll probably go to the hospital tomorrow to see him.
I better get "back to work", the sooner I get something done the sooner I can go to bed. I've been staying up way too late this week and my son has been getting up earlier then usually.
Have a nice weekend everyone!

13 comments:

Hildur Ýr said...

Ekkert smá flott sett... og mig langar í Blooming with happiness!

stína fína said...

alveg geggjuð flott kort, eins og alltaf hjá þér :O)

Músla said...

alltaf hristir þú þessi glæsilegu kort fram úr erminni !!! ,flottur nýji bannerinn hjá þér

rosabjorg said...

ofsalega falleg kort. Þú sniðug að vinna kortin þannig að þú getir nýtt þessar dauðu mínútur.

Svana Jóna said...

Æðisleg kortin hjá þér

Helgaj said...

Geggjuð kort hjá þér snillingur:O)

Anonymous said...

Vá meiriháttar flott kort hjá þér

Bryndís H. said...

Æðislega flott kort!

huldabeib said...

Þau eru ÆÐI!! Sérstaklega hrifin af þessum síðasta.

ólöfbirna said...

Geggjuð kort. Og síðasta kortið er hrein og bein snilld.

Liljakr said...

GEGGJUÐ kort hjá þér. Þú ert kortasnillingur

Áslaug said...

Kortin þín verða bara flottari & flottari ;)

Jill said...

Lovely!