Saturday, September 1, 2007

Football

I think I'll have to got to rent a bunch of movies this weekend. I don't know anything about American Football (that's what we call it in Iceland), if it was real football (what you guys for some reason call Soccer) I might watch a game or two. Or if it was handball and Iceland was playing I'd watch.....I guess a lot of you have no idea what I'm talking about ;) I was talking to one of the guys at the post office yesterday and he was asking what kind of sports we do in Iceland. He was sure we mostly do wintersports...but you know our weather is so weird that wintersports are not always a good choice in Iceland. I belonged to a very small group of tabletennisplayers (pingpong) for years when I lived there.
Anyways....which movies do you recommend??? I've seen Blades of Glory, Disturbia, Wild Hogs and Premonition.
I've been doing a little bit of scrapbooking but haven't finished my page yet, I've also got 8 half made cards I need to finish. To do that I need glue and I'll probably find something else I really need to get if I go to A.C. Moore or Michaels today.
I've been pulling apart my old stamps and mounting them on EZ-Mount, that should help me make room for some Stampin'Up stuff. I am tempted to put cling on all my future SU stamp sets, I've got one set that I'm defenitely doing that to, one of the hostess sets that I can't remember the name of.
I have signed myself and my friend up for Christmas Stamp Camp Extravaganza later this month, it's going to be so much fun. A couple of days before the Stamp Camp I have to go to Charlotte, NC, to get my biometrics taken by the immigrant office (and I have no idea what that means, I just know it's got something to do with my green card). That's a long way to drive for one interview, we'll have to see what we can do about the little one, if we have to drag him a long with us or if someone can watch him.

Well, have a nice holidayweekend! I'll try to post again and show you some of my creations before the weekend is over.

No comments: