Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I took a break

I'm trying to take it slowly in my cardmaking because my shoulder is so bad, but it's hard. Yesterday I took my son to the Mall to let him play in the play-area (and to buy a birthday present)and I took a few images with me to color. Turned out great, I should do it more often!!! I wasn't going to do any cards yesterday but was restless until I had done 3 of them, by then it was too late to do more and my shoulder was killing me. I was good tonight and only made one card! I'll show it some other time, I haven't taken a picture of it yet.
On these two cards I used two stamps from Baroque Motifs (Stampin'Up) and a "Merry Christmas" stamp in icelandic. I stamped using clear Versamark ink and embossed the images with gold embossing powder. I also used the scalloped punch from Stampin'Up.


On this card (I made three of them) I colores the images with coloring pencils and used turpenoid to blend the colors. I don't have Prisma pencils yet, put I'll hopefully get some in the mail at the end of the week. I used Stickles (glitter glue), Crackle medium and Crystal Effects.

I just got my Stampin'Up demonstrators ID tonight!!! I'm looking forward to getting into all that, hopefully I'll be able to get some good customers :)

Christmas cards: 44/220

TTFN

11 comments:

BeggaHuna said...

vá ekkert smá flott :)

ekkert smá flottur snjókallinn :)

stína fína said...

trufluð flott þessi efri og sætir snjókallarnir :O) passaðu nú á þér öxlina :O/

hannakj said...

ferlega flott kort, snjókarlar eru krúttaðar!

Ingunn said...

Þetta eru svooo falleg kort Hulda :)

Vonandi nærðu að slaka á öxlinni, getur ekki Vance nuddað þig ??

Knús...

Hildur Ýr said...

ekkert smá flott!

Guðrún H. said...

Þetta eru meiriháttar flott kort hjá þér

Músla said...

til hamingju með Su demo leyfið þitt ,klapp klapp
kortin eru auda eins og alltaf frábærlega sjuklega flott :)

Þórdís Guðrún said...

æðisleg kort, snjókallarnir bera samt af

Bryndís H. said...

Mjög flott kort hjá þér ...eins og alltaf :)

Maria said...

Beautiful cards Hulda! I really love the gold embossing. They're stunning! Great job!

Maria

Maria said...

P.S. Congratulations on being a demonstrator! Welcome to the Stampin Up family!

Maria