Saturday, September 29, 2007

I've finally found a little time to do some of my christmas cards. So far, this weekend, I've made 10 cards and plan on doing a few more. I used the images I stamped while my son was playing in the playarea at the Mall last Monday. I used a lot of Stickles glitterglue and my Cuttlebug for background embossing.



I've got so many stamps I need to try but no time to do it. I did try my Circus train set out a little bit and made this boy card. I used SU inkpads for coloring the image. It's a simple card.
This one is done using the same sketch as the one with the train, I added a photo anchor after I took the photo, but I think you can see how it opens on this picture.
I might do more cards tonight, but right now I feel like taking a nap. I've got movies to watch but I might fall asleep watching them. It's not enough that I've got a two year old that wakes me up in the middle of the night, our neighbours have dogs and for some reason they've been barking so much the last couple of nights that I woke up. Man, did I wanna go outside and yell at them....or just knock on the door and wake up my neighbors...that'd teach them to hush up their dogs in the middle of the night.
Have a nice Sunday everyone!
TTFN
--------------------------
Christmascards 62/220

16 comments:

Þórdís Guðrún said...

Geggjuð kort. Hvar fékkstu snjókallinn? Hann er svo geggjaður

Beth said...

Your cards are beautiful! Hope you get some good rest. We need rest to enjoy are little ones!

Erla Rún said...

Alveg æðisleg kort, virkilega falleg

Anonymous said...

Váá mér finnst kortin þín æðisleg!!
kveðja Elísabet

Músla said...

frábært þessi kort !! elska þessa lest ,gaman að leika sér með hana :)

Véný said...

vá geggjuð kort. Stimplarnir rosa flottir.

Anonymous said...

æðisleg kort hjá þér :-)

kveðja Gauja

MagZ Mjuka said...

æðisleg kort! Snjókorna embossið er sjúkt! Er það cuttlebug?

Svana Jóna said...

Geggjuð kort hjá þér :Þ

Anonymous said...

Klikkuð kort eins og alltaf hjá þér mín kæra nafna :-)

rosabjorg said...

Ofboðslega falleg kort hjá þér. Skemmtileg þessi neðstu tvö.

Hildur Ýr said...

Ekkert smá flott hjá þér!

Bryndís H. said...

Hrikalega flott kortin þín alltaf :) Þú ert rosa dugleg að gera kort!

stína fína said...

alveg geggjuð eins og alltaf hjá þér :O)

hannakj said...

OMG!!! Trufl flott kort!!! algjör kortasnillingur!!

BeggaHuna said...

vá þessi eru bara geggjuð, þú ert ekkert smá klár í kortum :)