Monday, October 1, 2007

62 cards in a box

I am ready for a short break from Christmas cards. I just have to try out all my new stamps and maybe do some birthday cards, possibly wedding cards and just any kind of cards...but Christmascards!


I made 6 cards yesterday and 7 today. I've got 62 cards in a box ready to be shipped to my family.


I placed my first SU order this weekend!!! And of course I ordered a few things for myself *lol*.


I don't have much to write about, I'm going to Minneapolis in a couple of weeks...really excited about that. I'll get to spend a few days with my twinsister and my best friend. I haven't seen them in a whole year!!! They are probably do a lot of shopping but I think I'll just help them carry the bags, I've done most of the Christmas shopping already ;)

I just felt like trying Merrybella out in a pink dress! I'm not sure about my choice of background though. I had to make the pink snowflakes myself, I used a stamp from Memorybox to do that.
I used stampin up markers to color the image ansd a couple of markers from Marvy. Crystal effects on the outfit. Stickles on the tree and the white part of the clothes.


I just think this kitty is so adorable. He's from Rubber Soul. Again I used SU markers and Marvy and the designer paper is from American Crafts. And Stickles of course!!!!!

This is a birthdaycard I made this weekend. The stamp is from the Fun & Fast notes stamp set from SU. The designer paper is from Basic Grey Infuse.

TTFN
----------------------------
Christmas Cards 75/220

12 comments:

Allison said...

These are lots of fun!

Hildur Ýr said...

Ekkert smá falleg!

Músla said...

jamm jamm æðisleg kort hjá þér ,góða skemmtun í minneapolis :)

stína fína said...

geggjað flott, sammála þér með köttin ekkert smá krúttaður :O)

arny said...

Kortin þín eru æðisleg

kveðja
Árný

Svana Jóna said...

Ekkert smá flott kortin þín

Bryndís said...

Rosa flott kort hjá þér alltaf!!

rosabjorg said...

skil þig vil að vilja smá pásu frá jólakortum, sérstaklega þegar þú átt von á nýrri sendingu.

Æðisleg kortin eins og alltaf.

hannakj said...

vá trufl flott kort!! omg 62 kort!! þú ert búin að vera svakalega dugleg!! Skemmtið ykkur vel í Minneapolis.

Anonymous said...

Ekkert smá flott kort, kötturinn frábær.

Kveðja Erla H

Þórdís Guðrún said...

æðisleg kortin þín, kötturinn er æði:)

Íris Dögg said...

Þú ert svo dugleg og hæfileikarík. Æðisleg kort hjá þér.