Saturday, October 6, 2007

Break is over

I thought I'd do a whole bunch of cards this week, mostly birthday cards, but I can't say I've done much! I made a criss cross card the other day and 3 christmas cards today. I know I said I was going to take a break from the Christmascards but these three are just for my little family to send this Christmas. I have only taken a picture of one of them though. I got a couple of SU stamps in the mail yesterday and just had to try them out. Haven't had much time for stamping though, my son got sick on Wednesday evening and was not feeling too good yesterday. "I hurt my mouth" he told me, so I'm guessing he's got a soar throat. And he's got a bad cold. Didn't stop him from having his terrible twos tantrum....which ended up with him throwing up on me a couple of times. He seems to be feeling a little better now though.

Back to my cards:


My husband picked this stampset out for us to use for our Christmascards. He had seen a card I made at a stamp camp where I had used this tamp. It's Sleigh Bells Ring from Stampin'Up. I used Soft Sky ink and paper and Blue Bayou ink and paper too. Itty Bitty Background og the smaller rectangel and Cuttlebug og the bigger one. I used Glitter Gelly Roll Pen from Sakura.



I used Well Worn Paper Collection from The Paper Loft on this one. I'm definitely doing this one again, maybe with a little bit of stamping too.

I made this card at Betsy's stamp camp and my hubby liked it so much he asked me to do some more. I've done a couple already but I didn't have the same colors do I used Blue Bayou and Soft Sky instead, and put some glitter on the image too. I might post a picture some other time.
I'm hosting a challenge @ my scrapclub for World Card Making Day and hopefully I'll get to do a couple of cards tomorrow!

Have a nice weekend!

5 comments:

Hildur Ýr said...

Geggjuð kort :)

Helgaj said...

Geggjuð kort og æðislegur þessi jólastimpill:O)

Maria said...

Happy World Card Making Day!

I'm sorry to hear your son is sick. Hope he gets better soon!

I love your Christmas cards and your criss-coss cards. You did a wonderful job! I'm never tired of Christmas cards so keep them coming!

Maria

helga l said...

Vá Hulda geggjuð kort :) Vel valið hjá Vance :D

hannakj said...

vá ferlega flott hjá þér!!!