Thursday, October 18, 2007

Minneapolis

I just had to write a little something so you wouldn't think something happened to me ;)
Last Sunday we drove down to Florida and on Monday I flew from Orlando to Minneapolis. My sister and my best friend picked me up at the airport. Since then we (THEY) have done a lot of shopping. We rented a car and drove to some outlets (which I think sold their stuff for the same price as I get them in Asheville). We've also been to Mall of America and I bought a few stamps and designer paper in Archivers. Could have bough more stuff but since my money doesn't grow on trees I had to stop myself from buying the whole store!!!!
Anyway, tomorrow I'll be flying back to Orlando and on Sunday evening we'll drive back to NC. And I can't hardly wait to try out my new stamps :)

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: