Thursday, October 11, 2007

My new stampset

I love it, absolutely love it!!!


See here what I came up with. I started with the background, masked the snow with printer paper and sponged the background using various SU ink pads, mostly Soft Sky. Then I either stamped the deer og stamped the scarf, masked it and then stamped the deer. After that I stamped the antlers (or whatever they're called in English). Then came the branches and the ornaments/birds. I used my Glitter Gelly roll pen from Sakura and my Crystal Effects from SU.




You can get this stampset here!
I'm not going to write much tonight, don't feel all that good. I hope I don't get sick, I don't have time to stay in bed. I've got a bunch of stamps I have to send to my friends in Iceland, I ordered a whole bunch from Whipper Snapper the other day. I've got 6 small boxes almost ready for the post office.


Hope you like my cards!

9 comments:

Hildur Ýr said...

Vá algjört ÆÐI :)

Sandra said...

Æðisleg kort. Þessir stimplar eru ekkert smá krúttilegir :)

Sara said...

Vá æðisleg kort og flottir stimplar :)

Gullmolar said...

Sæt kort!

sjáumst á mánudaginn!!!

E

hannakj said...

vá vá trufl flott!!!!

guðrúne said...

æðislegir stimplar og flott kort

rosabjorg said...

Vá, rosalega flott kort hjá þér.

Scrappy Moments said...

What a Beautiful Card!

Angie
www.scrapnmomsmoments.blogspot.com

Maria said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Hope you feel better soon!

I love your cards! Love the glitters! They're all very elegant!

Maria