Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Stamp stamp stamp

I got a new stamp set today. I ordered it last month from More than ink and I was loosing hope that I'd ever get it! But I got it and I've been having fun with it today. I decided to check out the color combo challenge at the Splitcoaststampers this morning and fell in love with a card there and had to check out the designer's gallery <---CLICK HERE!!! And I've been trying out her background technique. I'll try to post pictures of my results before the weekend. We'll be driving to Florida on Sunday and on Monday I'll be flying to Minneapolis. I know it sound weird to drive from NC to FL to fly to MN but my boys are going to visit with my in-laws while I'm gone and the flight tickets are cheaper from Orlando than anywhere up here. I'm so excited, I've never been to Minneapolis before...maybe I'll get a chance to check out Archivers ;)

I made three cards last weekend that weren't Christmas cards....imagine that!!!

I'll have to find out where this stamp comes from. I don't have the cover. I've been wanting to use this sheep for a while now. The little flowers are a stamp from the Wild about you stamp set from SU, I do not remember where the patterned paper's from but I love the colors.
Well, I'm off to play with my new stamp set some more...
TTFN

6 comments:

Hildur Ýr said...

ok, hef ENGA hugmynd um hvað skammstöfunin þýðir, en þetta eru æðisleg kort! :) Og skemmtu þér rosalega vel í Minneapolis! :)

Helgaj said...

Æðisleg kort og ég er sammála með pp hann er æðislegur í þessi kort:O)

Músla said...

geggjuð kort og krúttleg kind hehe

vonandi sjáumst við um helgina :)

BeggaHuna said...

vá þau eru æði :)

hannakj said...

vá trufl flott kort!! kindin er svo krúttað!!

Góða ferð til MN og skemmtu þér vel!

Bryndís H. said...

Meiriháttar flott kort hjá þér :) Góða skemmtun í Minneapolis!