Monday, November 26, 2007

Cracked glass

I have posted my tutorial now in my Icelandic cardclub and it was the Ceracked Glass Technique. I was trying it for the first time myself the other day and had so much fun.
Stamp: Lovely as a tree
Paper: whisper white, naturals ivory, chocolate chip, My Mind's Eye
Ink: garden green, river rock, Versamark
Other: UTEE, Stickles, ribbon from Michael's
My DS has been sick since Saturday so I haven't got much done in the last couple of days, it took him 2 hours to fall asleep tonight and I have sooo much to do! We got a phonecall tonight and were told we can get the key to the house we're moving into, on Wednesday, that gives us Thursday and Friday to move everything and clean the house we're in now. So if you have any extra hours to spare please send them to me, I'll need them for sure!
Well, I better keep on packing and cleaning!!!
TTFN

4 comments:

stína fína said...

þetta er geggjað sniðugt :O)

Músla said...

glæsileg kort !!!!!

Eygló said...

gangi ykkur vel að flytja;)

Sara said...

geggjuð kort hjá þér :)