Sunday, November 11, 2007

Double Slider card

We are still looking for a house. We saw a couple of houses we liked, in Fairview, last Friday and are waiting to hear from the owners. I've been doing some packing, it doesn't seem like I'm getting much done though. I'm also making more cards for my mom and and shipping all kinds of scrapbooking stuff to my friends in Iceland. I also made a tutorial in icelandic for some of my friends. I made a tutorial for a double slider card like this one:


I made this one and another one, but I can't show you the other one right now. It's a birthdaycard for a person that reads my blog ;)
The snowman is from Inkadinkado (I think) and the snowflakes are from Verve Visual. I just got them in the mail and had to try them out! I love them!
The paper is from SU and the ink too. I have to admit I forgot to write down which colors I used, I just picked out different shades of blue. And of course I used my Stickles and my Glitter Gelly Roll Pen, gotta have some bling bling.
I'm working on some birthday cards that I'll be shipping to my mom this week so I better get back to work.

TTFN

4 comments:

Helgaj said...

Þetta kort er náttla bara geggjað!!!

Músla said...

æðislega fallegt kort

Hildur Ýr said...

geggjað flott!

hannakj said...

vá vá trufl flott!!!