Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm on a roll

I've been getting one good idea after another. The other night I cut out paper for 8 cards, then kind of lost interest and started doing something else. But today I got those scraps out again and made 8 cards. I'm not going to show you a picture of those cards until after I've made a tutorial in icelandic for my friends. But here's a sneak peak:

I usually check out the challenges at SCS but usually don't find myself doing any of them. But last night I used Friday's Challenge to get me going and I made almost 20 cards. Should have thought of this sooner!!! I just got out a couple of sheets of paper and stamped a whole bunch of snowflakes (from Verve Visual) in different colors (neutral colors) and than I cut the pieces into 2.5 in x 5.5 in. Matted the pieces, put ribbon and glued to my cards.
I've got more ideas in my head and some pretty designer paper I want to use, but my shoulder is killing me and I'm going to lay down for a little bit.
TTFN

3 comments:

Músla said...

það er naumast dugnaðurinn i þér
æðisleg kort hjá þér

Hildur Ýr said...

rosalega ert þú dugleg núna :)
Kortin eru æði, að venju :)

Þórdís Guðrún said...

harkan í þér. Auðvita eru kortin æðislega flott hjá þér