Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday monday

I feel like I didn't do as much as I wanted this weekend. We spent a big part of Saturday in Hendersonville, at the Scotish Highland Games. We had so much fun and our DS enjoyed it too. I didn't have a camera with me though, both my cameras are in and out of order.
Yesterday was so tired, my DS kept me up half the night with a tummy ache so when I finally got a chance to take a nap I slept for 3 hours and I only got up because I thought I needed to. I could have slept at least an hour more. And with the timechanges we had to keep Sylvan up a little bit longer so he wouldn't wake me up way too early. And when he was finally in bed I watched a movie with my DH, we watched Zodiac, we both thought it was great!

I've got some cards to show you even if I think I didn't get much done.
I've got a terrible headache right now and I'll just have to edit this post later and tell you about my cards. I'm going to lay down on the couch and see if my headache will go away.
TTFN

9 comments:

Jill said...

Your creations are all beautiful! Sorry about the headache. Hope its long gone by the time you read this comment!

Helga said...

Ohh svo falleg kort og mörgæsin bara krútt :)

Helgaj said...

Hey hann er bara með stæla og vill ekki leyfa mér að kvitta!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annars ef þetta kemur núna inn þá eru þetta æðisleg kort:O)

Músla said...

exelent þessi kort :) eins og við er að búast hjá þér !!! vona að hausverkurinn lagist

stína fína said...

vá geggjað eins og vanalega :O)

hannakj said...

vá gegggjuð kort!!!

Áslaug said...

Rosa flott kort ..
Extra flott efsta kortið .. !!

rosabjorg said...

Æðisleg kort hjá þér. Merkispjöldin eru geggjuð.

Bryndís H. said...

Geggjuð kort!! Æðisleg merkispjöld. Geggjaður stimpill á þeim!
Vonandi er hausinn kominn í lag ;)