Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sketches

I want to share two of my own card sketches with you guys. I have made cards using both of them but have only taken a picture of one card though!

For this card I used Peaceful Wishes from Stampin'Up, Always Artichoke ink, Always Artichoke SU Designer Series Papers.


I made a card using this sketch tonight, will post it this weekend.

I made this card the other day too. My mom asked me for a few birthdaycards and I made a few using this stamp from the Wild About You stampset (from Stampin'Up).
Simple and easy! I'm having a hard time using my crackle medium on red ink, I wanted to do a few elephant cards using real red ink but when I used the crackle medium the color changed to bright orange!!! I actually threw some of my elephant images away because of that. Anyway, the designer paper is from Basic Grey's Infuse collection, too girlie for my scrapbook pages but I love it for my cards.
I've been busy packing some more stuff, throwing stuff away and shipping stuff to Iceland. We looked at a house on Wednesday and we really like it. We are waiting to hear from another house owner so at the moment we've got two houses to choose from. They're both in Fairview, just ten minutes away from where we live now. We'll make a decision this weekend and then I can start planning how my scraproom will be....yes, there'll be aqn extra bedroom where I can keep my craft stuff, away from small hands!!! And my DS will have his own room.
Hope you like my sketches and if you use them I'd love it if you'd post a link to the cards in the comments!!!
Have a nice weekend!
TTFN

3 comments:

Bryndís H. said...

Flott kort og flottar skissur :) Það verður frábært fyrir þig að fá skrappherbergi :)

My Paper World said...

Great sketches, and very pretty cards!

Helga said...

vá ekkert smá flott :D