Friday, November 2, 2007

Two more cards before the weekend

I just got an email from my mom asking for more Christmascards so hopefully my little one wont put up a fight when it's bedtime ;)


I'm going to make a few Christmas tags and send to her too.


Here are the cards I was talking about yesterday:





The designer paper is Basic Grey but the rest is Stampin'Up products, I also used Stickles glitter and Glitter Gelly Roll pen from Sakura. I like these cards a lot, too bad I only bought a 6x6 pad with the designer paper so now I don't have more. I might just have to order more of those!!! I did stamp a little bit on the background paper on the second card.

Here's my little red dragon on Halloween, this is the only picture I got of his face, the hood (the dragon's head) was kind of heavy. I dressed up as a man and Sylvan wanted his face to look like mine.

My cameras are still broken but my DH managed to fix the newer one so I could take pictures, the zoom is stuck though.

Have a nice weekend!

TTFN

6 comments:

Helgaj said...

Æðisleg kort og flottur hann Sylvan:O)

Bryndís H. said...

Flott kort hjá þér skvís. Þetta er nú bara einn sá sætasti dreki sem ég hef séð :)

My Paper World said...

Really pretty cards, and a very cute photo!

Helga said...

vává geggjað, þú ert kortasnilli :)

og Sylvan er nú meira krúttið í þessum búning ;)

Músla said...

klikk þessi kort og já þessi dreki bræðir mann alveg

stína fína said...

geggjuð þessi kort, þú ert algjör snilli ;O) Sylvan er svo mikið krútt :O)