Monday, December 17, 2007

Lovely as a tree

I've decided it's time to start doing something else than just Christmas cards so tonight I've been cleaning my desk and organizing my stuff. I haven't had the time after we moved to do that but I want all the boxes out of no later than....well.....yesterday really....but that didn't happen. I did send off all my Christmas cards to my family and friends in Iceland today...my hubby has to take care of the rest of the cards ;) this year we send a little over 50 cards, last years I think we sent over 70 cards. I think next year I'll have to start making the Christmas cards in July so I can actually keep some myself and sell some. I even thought of starting in January again....along with all the other cards I plan to make.

Since I haven't finished cleaning my craft area I'll share this card with you:


I did a couple of those last week, I used my crackle medium on one card and did the cracked glass effect on the other one. But first I embossed the tree with Versamark and gold embossing powder. I think the designer paper is sssoooooo pretty, it's from Sandylion. The stamp is from the Lovely as a tree set from SU.
Have a nice Tuesday everyone!
TTFN

4 comments:

Helgaj said...

Geggjað kort!!!

stína fína said...

geggjað flott :O)

Ingunn said...

bjútífúll kort :) Hlakka svoo til að fá mitt sett :)

Músla said...

þetta er klikkað flott kort