Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cupcake mouse

I made this cards this morning, well, I colored the image last night and then finished the card this morning. The picture isn't all that good. I used my Prisma colors and of course a little bit of Crystal Effects and Martha Stewart glitter. The image is from Whipper Snapper and the designer paper is from Basic Grey.

According to the Weatherpixie on my other blog it's -9°C around here. I could tell it was cold but didn't know it was that cold. But I sure am glad I'm not here. That is too cold for my taste, even if I'm an Icelander. My DH thinks that because I'm from Iceland I shouldn't get cold as easily as I do...I'm always cold....but I can't take heat any better that the cold, it makes me even more miserable, I need it just right...which I guess is about 72°F for me. But I would like to see more snow, like 6-10 inches, that would stay long enough for me to make a snowman with my DS.

Well, I hope you all had a great weekend....I'm off to bed early for a change!




3 comments:

stína fína said...

æðislega flott :O)

hannakj said...

vá vá trufl flottt!!!

Tejal said...

Love the card!
Thank you for such wonderful compliments.

Have a great week ahead!
Tejal