Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cuppacakeabella

I was not having much luck last night when I was taking pictures of my Bellas. My OTT-Lite just bleached out my images. But I'll show you a couple of them anyway.

They are pretty simple but I like them. And of course I used 2 of my favorite things: Crystal Effects and Martha Stewart Glitter. I used my Prisma Coloring pencils to color the images.
Lots of glitter!!!!
I'll hopefully do more tonight and maybe I'll get a chance to do a MFT card or a Whipper Snapper Card too, I need to get some swap cards done using stamps from these two brands.
TTFN

5 comments:

Bryndís H. said...

Geggjað!

Músla said...

svaka jummy þessi kort ,manni langar i köku

Helga l said...

vá hvað er eiginlega langt síðan ég kíkti síðast :/

Ekkert smá flott kort hjá þér og barasta slefirí flott, mig langar að borða þau :D

hannakj said...

vá vá geggjuð!!!!!

Maria said...

Hey Teri! Ooh, wow, I love your Bella cards! I love the beautiful glitters on the cupcake! Beautifully done!

Maria