Tuesday, January 15, 2008

CUTE

I finally made a scrapbook page....after a few months break from scrapbooking. When I've got my mind on cardmaking I think it's so hard to switch over to scrapbooking. But today I'm going to show you my newest scrapbook page and a couple of cards that I made for swaps on SCS.


I did my page using only Stampin'Up patterned paper and cardstock. It's from a hostess kit from the Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog. The picture was taken in November last year. We took our DS out to ride his tricycle at French Broad River in West Asheville, NC. He was wearing a wool jacket knitted by my mom and an Icelandic had that he had got from a couple of his Icelandic cousins. We took a whole bunch of pictures but this was the only close up.


The sheep are from Rubber Soul or Wordsworth.

---
L.A.D. Swap
This card was for a Lizzie Anne Designs Swap.

I used UTEE on the image. Cuttlebugged the background and used glimmer chalks on bothe the sentiment part and the image.

---
Whipper Snapper Swap

This little mouse is from Whipper Snapper Designs and I made this card for a swap too. I just sent my WSD cards off today....early....the deadline is Feb. 1st. The designer paper and the cardstock are from Stampin'Up. I used my Prisma colors to color the image.

I decided to post my images a little bit larger, don't know how they'll turn out but hopefully they are not making the blog heavier....cause my dial up connection couldn't take it. It's really bad, gives me a hard time every time I try to read my emails. We had a bad connection but my DH thought we could save a little bit of $$$ by getting an even cheaper connection....and it really sucks this time!!!

Anyway, I better go to bed before I fall asleep with my head on the keyboard.

4 comments:

Maria said...

I love your cute scrapbook page! The layout is fabulous and the picture of your son is so precious!!

Your cards are absolutely darling. I love how you used the UTEE to give the scalloped image a shiny appearance. You also did a wonderful job coloring the tea-cup mouse! I love Whipper Snapper images!

Maria

Bryndís H. said...

Síðan er rosa flott hjá þér og kortin geggjuð!! Mjög flott alltsaman :)

hannakj said...

vá geggjuð síða!!! ferlega flott peysan hans Sylvans!! kortin eru trufl!!

stína fína said...

æðislega flott síða og kortin :O)