Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Tuesday

....or Happy New Year! Can't say I'm celebrating though. I've been sick since Thursday plus my DH had to work last night so it was just me and my DS. Well, he fell asleep at 8:30 pm and I fell asleep on the sofa at 11 pm. I was hoping that all the sleeping I've done this weekend would help me get better but it didn't. And the medication I took didn't seem to do anything but keep me awake when I needed to rest. So I stopped taking them.
As bad as I've been feeling in the last few days I still managed to do a few cards. I've been working on SWAP cards but I'm not going to show them now, maybe when I've sent them off to the hostess. But I did make a few cards using my Ballerinabella from Stampingbella and I plan to take them to S.O.S. the store that sell some of my cards (non-SU cards of course).

The paper is from SU and the sentiment is from Verve Visual. I made a few cards but this is the only one I used SU paper on. The others have Basic Grey designer paper. I paperpieced the dress. Then put Crystal Effects and glitter from Martha Stewart.

Here's a card I ment to show you last week but somehow managed to forget to add it to the last post.


The designer paper is from Basic Grey but the image is SU, from the stampset Infinite Goodness which you can find in the new caddy ;) It's a Level 2 Hostess set.

Right now I'm working on cards for a Lovely as a tree SWAP over at Splitcoaststampers. It's tempting to make Christmas cards but I need to try making different cards with that set.

And I've started a Challenge in my Icelandic Scrapclub. The girls are supposed to use this sketch (made by me) and I've got a couple of rules they have to follow. It's going to be interesting to see what they come up with.
Well, I better get something done here, got some laundry to fold. I rented 24 from the Movie Gallery and I should put that in the player while I fold my laundry.
If you don't have a SU caddy yet, make sure to stop by their website this week to see all the new goodies they have!

8 comments:

MagZ Mjuka said...

Þetta er geggjað kort hjá þér. Þú ert algjör snillingur í þessu!
Hvar er annars "paperpieced" sem þú talar um að þú hafir gert við kjólinn?

Músla said...

yndisleg kort hjá þér !!!!!!

Hildur Ýr said...

Þetta eru bara GEGGJUÐ kort!!

Sandra said...

Æðislegt ballerínu kortið! ótrúlega vel paperpieced og glimmerið er geggjað :D

stína fína said...

ekkert smá flott :O)

hannakj said...

vá truflað flott!!!

Signý Björk said...

Glæsilegt hjá þér.
Það er alltaf jafn gaman að sjá hvað þú ert að gera..

Maria said...

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well! I hope you feel better soon!

I love your Bella card and all the sparkles! It's beautiful! Did you know you can now sell your SU cards in a retail store. Yup. . .the new rule was effective Nov 15 so sell away! You'd probably make a lot of money considering how pretty your cards are!

Maria