Friday, January 25, 2008

Mmmmm...




I've got cupcakes in the oven and a cupcake card to show you. I blame it all on Taylor Vanbruggen...or I should say THANK HER for it ;) I always look forward to her friday blogs, her cupcake blogs. Now, I promise I'm not going to steal her idea, it just so happens that it's friday today and I have a cupcake card to show you. I haven't been very creative this week. Maybe I'll do a card for Taylor's challenge tonight!


I'm still working on cards for challenges but this weekend I'm going to try to stick to just SU products and see what I can come up with :) I've got some new SU stamps that I need to try out. And I haven't made a single Valentine's Card yet. Valentine's day is not big in Iceland so I didn't grow up with any traditions related to it. I did buy a heart stamp the other day though and should give it a try soon.
Well, I've gotta check on the cupcakes, my DS is very impasient and is giving me a hard time, he wants a cupcake real bad!
TTFN

7 comments:

Gauja said...

*slef*

æðislegt kort... svo sætur stimpill

Sara said...

geggjað kort :)

bryndís H. said...

mmm....mig langar að baka! Æðislegt kort!

Helgaj said...

Geggjað kort!! væri sko líka til í möffins:O)

Músla said...

jummy jummy in my tummy ,var einmitt að baka muffins i dag

kortið er svo svakalega flott auda

stína fína said...

geggjað og sætt kort :O)

hannakj said...

vá geðveikt!!!!