Tuesday, January 29, 2008

RAK and hAnglar

I received this beautiful card and tag yesterday along with a book (in icelandic) for my DS and a few hAnglar images and flowers from a fellow cardmaker in Iceland....and we also share the same name, my name is Hulda Petursdottir and hers too....except her name is Bryndis too (she's got Hulda as a middle name).
Aren't they cute???

So I couldn't help but try out one of her images yesterday and one image that I got before Christmas from another friend of mine.
I made this card for my grandparents, I tried to make the boy look like my DS and when my DH saw the image he said (without me asking) "this looks like Sylvan!" so I guess it worked. The cardstock is all SU. I used my Prismacolors and Sansodor. The CS colors are Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Soft Sky and Old Olive.
I actually did this one first and was working on it when I got the RAK in the mail. I also used my Prismacolors on this one and all the CS is SU like the other one. The flowers are stamps from Time well spent hostess set from SU. All Demos got it for free before the new catty was available to the public. I used my word punch to make the fence.
I'm going to try to do some cards maybe tonight. My DS took his time to fall asleep. I've also got tutorials to make for my cardclub.
I've got a couple of packages I need to get ready for the mail but our car broke down once again and this time (for thwe third time in 2 years) the breaks broke down. We've really got bad luck with this car. My DH had to borrow his boss's car tonight to be able to work.
TTFN

3 comments:

stína fína said...

geggjuð alveg :O)

MagZ Mjuka said...

váts þessi eru alveg brill! Þú ert sko korta snillingur með meiru!

hannakj said...

trufl flott kort!!!! alltaf svo gaman að sjá frá þér!!