Saturday, January 19, 2008

Swaps

I've been working on SWAP cards all week, it sems like. I signed up for two spots in a Lovely as a tree swap. I think I've already showed you my card for the first spot but this one is for the other spot. I was having a hard time not making a Christmas card but I think I got it to work out pretty good. It's for any occasion. I thought of making it a thank you card but decided it was good as it is.


The other card I'm showing you tonight is for another swap. This one is for a group within a SWAP for cards with no sentiments. I made extras for me and I'm going to put a sentiment on my cards.
I'm going to keep it short tonight, I received a Whipper Snapper order yesterday and I want to color some of my images and see how they work out for me :) I'm also working on Fluffles cards and hopefully I'll finish those off tonight.

No comments: