Tuesday, February 19, 2008

102.7°F

That was MY temperature last night!!! After my DH went to work I had to take care of our DS for 3 hours before it was bedtime and I was barely making it. I lay on the couch moore asleep than awake and couldn't think of anyone to call to come help me out. But my DS just played there next to me. It was only when it was time for him to go to bed that he decided to have a temper tantrum and that's when I decided to check my temperature. I did not have energy to deal with him but managed somehow to send him to bed. And then I slept the rest of the night.....until about 3 a.m. when it was like my body was telling me that I had had my 8 hours of sleep and should get up. And about that time my DS started waking up asking for this and that (teddy bear, water, use the potty). But my DH got up with him this morning and I got to sleep all day. I have been able to read a little bit (usually if I have high fever I can't read or focus on anything) and I read the book Lucky by Alice Sebold. It's a very good book and I had a hard time taking breaks from reading it. It's not for whimps!
Review A
Review B
Review C

Hopefully I'll have energy to at least post a card tonight.

TTFN

No comments: