Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A card for a friend

I'm taking chances here by posting this card. I made it a little over a month a go for a friend and finally put it in the mail. Hopefully my friend wont have access to internet this weekend (she's going to a weekend getaway with fellow crafters). And I'm hoping the card wont take to long in the mail.

I used the Fabulous Flowers stampset from SU, the colors are Purely Pomegranate, River Rock and Whisper White. I used glitter from Stampendous.

I just needed something to show you guys, my DS got fever today and is burning up (100.4 °F) and I haven't had much chance or energy to finish a card, I've started a few though.
This is another Faux Linen card I made last weekend. All products are SU except the heart, it's from Inkadinkado. The colors are Rosy Red, So Saffron and Basic Gray and a Purely Pomegranate ribbon.

Well, I've got a movie to watch and my DS finally fell asleep. Hopefully I'll have something new to show you tomorrow or Friday!
By the way please keep your fingers crossed for us on Friday morning, we're taking our former landlord to small claims court for not paying us back our deposit.

TTFN

1 comment:

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Both cards are great, but that first one is gorgeous! I love that big, beautiful flower!!!!