Friday, February 15, 2008

Elephant in the spotlight

I totally forgot to tell you about my DS yesterday. We had told him it was Valentine's Day and he was having a hard time saying "Happy Valentine's Day". He's almost three and the best he could come up with that he thought sounded like that sentence was "Happy Bellytimes Day" and "Happy Birthdaytimes Day". We thought it was so funny we kept asking him to say it over and over again!




Anyway, I made this card last weekend. I used stamps from Rubbersoul and SU. The elephant is from Rubbersoul and I used "In the Spotlight" (retired SU) for the background. The colors are Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Real Red. I stamped the elephant twice and cut out the head to pop it up a little.

TTFN

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Awwww! Your elepahnt card is soooo cute!

Lesli said...

That card is adorable - I'm loving the elephant!!!