Monday, February 18, 2008

Feeling under the weather

After my DS being sick for almost 2 weeks of course I get sick. It's been a while since I had a headache as bad as the one I had yesterday. I believe the last time was when I drank half a glass of homemade white whine. But this time I think it was a sinus headache, I'm not sure though. My DH and DS went to visit with an aunt and an uncle yesterday and I slept from 4 pm to 9 pm. And then barely made it through a movie. I got to sleep in a little bit this morning but it's not enough. I should be in bed right now. Hopefully this will be over soon....at least I'm expecting the man in brown to bring me a package today :)

Here's one of the cards I did this weekend.
I wanted it simple. the butterflies are from the SU hostess set Time well spent (Level 3). They are stamped on glossy white cardstock (SU) that I had played with a little bit using my reinkers. I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug. The cardbase is Purely Pomegranate from SU.
I'm hoping I'll feel good enough tonight to make a couple of cards for one of the swaps I've joined.
TTFN
P.S. can someone tell my weatherpixie (here to the right) to dress better....or she might catch a cold!

1 comment:

hannakj said...

úú geggjað!!