Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Superbowl Sunday to y'all

I was trying out a new technique last night. Well, it was knew to me at least. It's called faux linen. I don't think my sandpaper was rough enough but I still like how it turned out.
I used the En Francais background stamp from SU and Always Artichoke ink. The So Saffron over it. Then I used a stamp from the Embrace life stampset from SU. I used the Dahlia fold on the flowers and the DP is from the hostess 6x6 paper pad (card 1) and Rose Red paper pack (card 2).
Well, it's sunny and bright outside and I should take my DS outside to play.
Have a nice day everyone
TTFN

5 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, how pretty. I really love the flowers and how they are folded. The script background gives the card a vintage appearance. Great job!

Maria

hannakj said...

vá geggjað kort!!! ógó sniðugt með að brjóta saman blómin! þú sniðug!!!

Sonja said...

váá ótrúlega flott kortin þín :)

Hildur Ýr said...

Geggjað... þetta á ég sko eftir að prófa!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

I love it! Those flowers are fantastic! Very pretty!