Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Wednesday

My DS has still not recovered from his bad cold. Now he's got a pink eye too, the poor thing. We took him to the library this morning to listen to stories and sing but we skipped the part where the kids do puzzles and read books together. No need to get the other kids sick too.

I made a card last night that has taken me way too long to do....2 days!! I couldn't decide on what sketch to go with and which stamps from the stampset to use. I'll post that one tomorrow....or tonight, we'll see. I haven't put the pictures on the computer yet. But I can show you this card:


I made it last weekend. It hasn't got any comments yet in my SCS gallery but I like it. I used the retired "In the spotlight" stampset from SU to make the patterned paper. The bird is from Inkadinkado. I used Chocolate Chip (cardstock and ink), Close to Cocoa (ink), Certainly Celery (cardstock) and Very Vanilla (cardstock). The image is on dimensionals. I've got room for a sentiment but decided not to use any.

Tonight I'm going to watch a movie with my DH. Last night I watched "No reservations" on my own since DH was working. I really liked that movie, didn't know what to expect when I rented it though.

TTFN

2 comments:

Ingunn said...

hey, á ég að trúa að það sé ekkert komment hér !!!

þetta kort er bara bjútí :)

Anonymous said...

geggjað flott :O)

stína fína