Monday, February 25, 2008

Infinite Goodness

I was going to show you a card that I made today, using the sketch from my challenge....but all my camera batteries are dead so I'll have to do it in the morning when they've charged up.

I do have this one to show you though. I made it a couple of weeks ago (at least). I used the stamp set Infinite Goodness, it's a Level 2 hostess set in the current SU catalog. I used one of the stamps to make the background.
I used Chocolate Chip and Close to cocoa ink, very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip CS, Old Olive DP and Prismacolors for coloring.
I've been working on Confirmation cards all weekend and managed to send most of them off today, just hope they get to Iceland before the confirmations start. My mom has put some of my cards in the local bookstore to sell for me, we'll see how that goes, they'll cost a little bit more than when people bought them straight from her.
I'm working on getting the picture of the blog candy, I've got most of the "candy" ready. There'll be a stamp set, glitter, a bag of mixed Primas and hopefully ribbon too!
Friday is the deadline to post a link to your creations!!!
I found my card sketch to be a little hard to use....but when I inked the edges of my layers or used a dark pen to doodle some dots along the edges it made my cards look better. I will add an easier sketch though.
TTFN

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Hulda,

I love your pear card. I love the elegant look to it and the background is fabulous! Wonderful job!

Maria