Monday, February 11, 2008

Just my luck

I decided, after my DS being sick for 4 days, that I needed some time off. I don't need more gray hair *lol* So I went to the movies yesterday, just after lunch. I saw 27 dresses...or I saw most of it. After eating some popcorn and drinking Coke I got a bad stomach ache....I guess I should have had breakfast!!! So I had to leave the theatre without seeing the rest of the movie. I hadn't been to the movies since my birthday...in August!
Last night I felt like I was getting sick so I went to bed at the same time as my DS and a 5 a.m. I was ready to get up....but I forced myself to stay in bed a little bit longer so I would have energy to stay up a little bit longer than my DS tonight ;)

Anyway, I had planned to post this yesterday but today will have to do.
I used the Embrace life stampset from SU. I used one of the stamps to make the background. It's got a little bit of glitter on it. The frame is in dimensionals and the flower too. Pretty easy to make. Only 3 colors: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Close to Cocoa.
Have a nice Monday y'all!
TTFN

5 comments:

Jill said...

This is gorgeous. Sorry to hear you were sick. Hope you are feeling better now!

Hildur Ýr said...

Mér finnst þetta geggjað kort :)

hannakj said...

ææ láttu þér batna!!! geggjuð kort!!

Jóhanna björg said...

Finnt þetta geggjað kort, flottir stimplar og flottir litirnir. Láttu þér batna og farðu vel með þig :D

Anonymous said...

ekkert smá flott :O)

stína fína