Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Namaste

I wont be making any cards tonight, I'm out of glue :( I was hoping to finish the rest of MFT cards I have to make for a swap I'm in. I signed up for two spots and I've only got 4 cards left out of 12. I've got all the pieces ready, just have to glue them together.
Here's the card I'm going for the second spot (I showed the card for the first spot a long time ago).
As you can see I used one of the sketches from my challenge. The stamps are from the stamp set Serenity now from MFT. I used Stazon Stone Gray for stamping the images and my Prismacolors to color the main image in. The cardstock is Sahara Sand from SU and the designer paper is Berry Bliss from SU.
Here's another card I made using my sketch. The stamps are from the new Occasions Mini catalog from SU. It's called "For Father". This image is perfect for North Carolina fathers/farmers. I think I can do a better card than this though. It was my first attempt. I used my Prismacolors for the coloring. the green layer is a piece of Basic Grey paper from my scrap stash, the rest is SU (ruby red, chocolate chip and sahara sand).
I just got a few of the Occasions minis in the mail today and I'll hopefully send some off tomorrow to my customers. If you want a copy send me a line: stampinhulda@gmail.com.
TTFN

No comments: