Thursday, February 21, 2008

One card

This is my 99th post!!!! And I've only got one card to show you....the only one I've done since Sunday :( But hopefully I'll keep feeling better and my nasty cough will go away. I've been trying to brainstorm a good card for Lutheran Confirmation, I need to make cards for both genders and something teenagers might think looks ok.....or at least their moms and aunts ;) And like I said, I've only done one card.


I used the Baroque Motifs stampset from SU. Cardstock: Night of Navy, Kraft and Very Vanilla. Ink: Night of Navy and Whisper White. I embossed the flowers with Seafoam White EP from Ranger. The Cross is on dimensionals.

Since my next post will be my 100th post I'm going to post a challenge. I'll give you one cardsketch and one scrapbooking sketch and you'll be able to choose which one you want to use if you want a chance to win som blog candy. More on that in my next post and a picture of the blog candy. So keep checking in ;)

TTFN

5 comments:

Glee said...

What a lovely, lovely card! I so love your work and will be checking in often! Beautiful blog!

Svana Valería said...

þetta er flott fermingarkort

hlakka til að sjá hvað þú kemur með í næsta pósti ;)

Ingunn said...

Virkilega flott fermingarkort :)

stína fína said...

virkilega flott kort :O)

Helgaj said...

Geggjað kort:O)