Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pink


Here's a card I made on Sunday before I got too sick to do anything. I used the spray-ink-splash method on the upper background and my Cuttlebug on the embossed background. The boat is from a SU stampset called Nursery Necessities. I think that set is so adorable. I made the scalloped square using my nestabilities in my Cuttlebug. The colors are Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White and River Rock.
I'm going to see if I can get a card done tonight. I just got a couple of new sets in the mail but haven't mounted them yet. I need to make a few Confirmation cards for my mom to sell or send to a Lutheran teenager. Lutheran is the main religion in Iceland.
I think my DS is finally asleep so I better start playing ;)

TTFN

4 comments:

Helgaj said...

Geggjað kort hjá þér skvís:O) það kemur vel út að nota svona sprey

hannakj said...

vá flott kort!! þú ert svo hugmyndarík!

Inger Rós said...

Æðislegt kort hjá þér, kemur rosalega vel út með spreyið og vel gert hjá þér.

stína fína said...

æðislega flott og litríkt kort :O)