Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tilda in the rain


A friend of mine sent me this Tilda image from Magnolia. I colored it in with my Prismacolors ans added a little bit of Crystal Effects on the rain and on the ground. The flowers I got for my birthday last year. They're from Prisma. The designer paper is from SU (Old Olive and Real Red).
My DS is still sick. He stayed up until midnight last night and then got up before 8 am. And today he kept talking about getting his hair cut. He's terrified of getting his hair cut but he talked about not crying while getting his hair cut because it's fun to get a haircut. We had not said anything about it and the haircut had not been planned for today, but since he was so excited about it we took him to get his hair cut and guess what!!!! He litterally screamed the whole time!!! Fortunately we got a better hairdresser than the last couple of times and this one cut his hair in no time....and he looks so handsome....except for his snoddy nose!!!

Well, I've been stamping a little bit tonight (took a break to order Magnolia stamps though) and if I get a chance I'll post again tomorrow.

TTFN

3 comments:

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

OMG! Your coloring is awesome! This is so pretty! Fantastic card!

hannakj said...

úú geggjuð kort!!! ótrúlega flott litað!

Anonymous said...

vá geggjað kort :O)

stína fína