Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Anniversary

Today is my DH's and mines 3rd wedding anniversary (did I write this right?? well, you get the point) and I made a card for him late last night. I finished it right before he got home from work.
The flower is from the Embrace Life stampset from SU and the sentiment is from Short & Sweet (SU too). The cardstock is Shimmery White, Ballet Blue and Basic Gray.
I used my blenderpen to color in the flower and the background blossoms too. The background is made using one of the stamps from Embrace Life too. The ribbon is Going Gray. I used Crystal Effects on the flower.
We've had a pretty nice day to day. The weather is perfect. We took our little one to the library this morning, we started going to the Toddler Time program they have here in Fairview. DS loves it. We think some of the kids are not being taught properly to sit still while the lady reads the stories, some of the moms seem to not notice that their kids are disturbing the other kids. But hopefully it'll get better, DS will be old enough to change groups next month and we might just do that.
After the library we had a nice lunch at a Cuban Restaurant in Asheville. My DH bought me a Mojito there and I have to say it was very good.....and very strong, because I could feel the alcohol warming me up from having just one glass of it.
My DS and I went to a playground this afternoon and just got back from there. We've got no plans for tonight, maybe DH will rent a movie for us, I don't know, or I might just make some cards and send him to visit with his cousin.
I'm working on a card right now, using one of the images Jill sent me and I might post it tonight if I'm pleased with what I come up with ;)
TTFN

3 comments:

Eygló said...

Til hamingju með gærdaginn!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Lovely card. I really love the colors.

stína fína said...

til hamingju með daginn, glæsilegt kort :O)