Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another Easter card


Just as simple as the first one. I think these designer papers are so pretty and they remind me of spring. I just don't use them enough! The DP is from DCWV and the stamp is from Michael's $1 bin. there's only one chick but I decided he needed some company. And again I used my SU markers for the coloring.

I have been busy lately with some orders that arrived, getting them ready for my customers in the last couple of days and I decided to make a blog page for my SU business. It's not ready yet, I'm still figuring some things out but I'll let you know when it's ready.

We had a lot of rain here last night and like true Icelanders my son and I went out to play in the puddles, until we started hearing thunders, then I thought it would be safer to go back inside.....and the fact that I was soaking wet through my jeans and my jacket.

But as you can see my DS was dressed for the weather!
I'm working on cards that might end up as invitations to my DS's birthday party. I haven't quite decided yet, tthey aren't ready yet.
TTFN

1 comment:

stína fína said...

ekkert smá sæt kort :O)