Friday, March 21, 2008

Cameo Coral Cupcakes

I've been so busy working on stuff for my SU blog this week. I'm trying to get a little bit ahead because my parents are coming for a visit (from Iceland) next month. But I do have a card to show you. I made it yesterday. I already had the image colored just needed to find matching paper...and make cupcakes that matched. *LOL* I was making cupcakes yesterday and thought I'd add some color to them. Well, DS chose the color red for them and I added a little bit of red to my yellow mix.When they were ready baked I noticed that they matched the cameo coral on my card. I'm telling you it was the exact same color! How funny is that!?!
I didn't take pictures of my cupcakes but for those that don't know what color Cameo Coral is, it's the pinkish color to the right on the card.
For the sentiment "tag" I used a Martha Stewart punch (top layer), SU punch (middle layer) and my circle Coluzzle for the green layer. the image is from Whipper Snapper Designs.


This is a close-up so you can see the glitter on the frosting ;)

Make sure you check in this weekend on my SU BLOG where I'll be showing projects using the Heartfelt Thanks stampset!!!!

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

helgaj said...

Æðislegt kort og ég hefði verið til í að sjá cupcake-ið:O)

Inga Ingólfsdóttir said...

Æðislegt kort og gleðilega páska. Kveðja, Inga skrappskvís